Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by FRANCE BED HOLDINGS CO., LTD. (“the Company”). Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to each of the terms and conditions. The Company may change and modify the terms and conditions at any time. You are therefore requested to check the latest terms and conditions of use.
The Company makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of information posted on this website and may alter or delete information disclosed on this website at any time without prior notice. In no event will the Company be liable for any damages mentioned below.
- （1）Any damages incurred in connection with errors or alterations in, or deletion of, information contained in this website, or the suspension of this website
- （2）Any damages arising from problems regarding safety and functionality when using this website
The copyright for all materials on this website belongs to the Company or the author of the original work.
Except to the extent permitted by copyright law, you are prohibited from duplicating, alternating, transmitting or converting any of these materials without obtaining the permission of the Company or the author of the original work. You are requested to obtain the advance permission of the Company. However, the Company may refuse permission for use of any materials, if it judges it inappropriate.
The following acts are prohibited with respect to the use of this website.
- （1）Any act that causes or may cause loss, harm or damage to, or may damage, the credibility of the Company or any third party
- （2）Any act that slanders or may slander any director or employee of the Company
- （3）Any expression or act that violates or may violate public order or morals
- （4）Any act that violates or may violate any laws, regulations or ordinances
- （5）Any act that constitutes or may constitute a false declaration or notification, such as registration of the e-mail address of a third party
- （6）Any act that constitutes or may constitute the use or provision of malicious programs, such as computer viruses
5. Third-Party Links
Third-party websites (“linked sites”), excluding those of Group companies, linked from or to this website, are operated and managed under the responsibility of their respective Web administrators. The Company does not endorse or recommend any use of linked sites or any content offered on such linked sites.
The Company is in no way liable for any damage suffered as a result of linking to such website.